Below you can find resources from the conference and links to blogs about the recent edition.
- Patterns of presentation to download:PPT.
- CONFidence web page: http://confidence.org.pl/.
- CONFidence 2011 logo package: ZIP.
- CONFidence 2012 logos and banners subpage: HERE
- Conference description and statistics from the 2011 edition:PDF (EN).
- CONFidence 2010 activity, summary and statistics. general conference description: PDF.
- Summary of the CONFidence 2.0 in Prague, November 2010: PDF.
- Photo gallery:
Blogs related to the this years 10th edition of CONFidence 2012 conference:
- Photo coverage from the point of view of both a speaker and a participant by Dmitry Evdokimov – Link
- About CONFidence 2012 and also general impressions from BerlinSides via Vulnerability Lab – Link
- Summary and impressions after CONFidence 2012 – Link
- “CONFidence 2012 – First Day” – report published by Sergio Alves Domingues – Link
- “CONFidence 2012 – Day Two” – report and conclusion after conference, published by Sergio Alves Domingues – Link
- Interesting content from CONFidence 2012 – SecuTalk – Link
Materials and Videos from the 2011 edition are available here: Link
Blogs related to the conference
- Solving confidence 2011 crackme for fun and profit – Link
- CONfidence 2011 Wrapup by Noam Rathaus – Link
- About his talk by Michele Orru – Link
- Confidence Cracow 2011, pictures, slides and experience by Abraham Aranguren – Link
- Summary of the Dawid vs Goliat discussion panel – Link
- About Dawid vs Goliat panel by Przemysław Skowron-Link
- About pimp my crackme contest by j00ru//vx-Link
- 3 raports from the conference via Security News – Link
- About his talk by Travis Goodspeed – Link
- About the conference by Artur Chudzik, WebHat – Link
- About the conference by Alexandr Matrosov- Link